• 3 Mar 2012, 20:21 • News
It's a time for another 6on6 cup with usual map pool without any surprising maps. This cup has been created to force some activity among the teams that want to fight in the upcoming tournaments.
There is no limit of sign-ups. I will create groups with 4 teams each. I'm gonna try to divide teams into groups according to "skill" as honest as I can. There will be few leagues, 2 groups will be a part of each league.
Teams are going to play with each other once, that gives us 3 matches per group. The best 2 teams advance to the playoffs stage. Simple example: Group A & Group B are 1st Division groups, winner of Group A gonna play vs 2nd place of Group B in Semi-Final, and A2 vs B1 in 2nd Semi-Final. Then winner vs winner in Grand Final and loser vs loser in Bronze Final.
- Signups Opened: NOW
- Signups Closed: 10 March (Saturday)
- Groups Created: 10/11 March (Saturday/Sunday)
- 1st Group Round: 11 - 18 March | supply & adlernest | (Sunday-Sunday)
- 2nd Group Round: 19 - 23 March | radar & bremen_b3 | (Monday-Friday)
- 3rd Group Round: 25 - 27 March | sw_goldrush & missile_b4 | (Sunday-Tuesday)
- Playoffs: 28 - 29 March | free choice | (Wednesday-Thursday)
- missile_b3 / missile_b4
- I need feedback, leave comments under this news which version would you like to see missile_b3 or missile_b4
Some simple rules:
- TZAC forced for all participants.
- TZAC bans & CB bans not allowed.
- It's forbidden to play in this cup with more than one team!
- Admin may refuse a player if there is a suspicion about his account or the past.
- Groups + Playoffs.
- Matches are BO3. (Decider = Coin toss etc - CB Rules)
- All matches will be on ETTV.
All teams must add to tourney.cc clan account (description): full lineup + possible backups (please note who is the captain). You can write these information to me in private message via CF as well! Also you can add some additional infos like CB accounts or TZAC ids. It will definitely help me with rating you.
You schedule your games on your own. After you arrange a match with your opponent, the game must be requested on Gamestv. This will be the only proof that the match has been played.
At least one member must idle #et.tourney irc channel. Team captains will be granted with +v. Captains/members please idle this channel, this will help you with communication when it comes to scheduling your game!
I encourage all teams who want to present their shape & attitude (yes, it would be nice if you manage to play all your games without forfeits) before upcoming EC/OC season to take part in this tournament!
CB Spring season is behind a corner and you think that you deserve a spot in next EC? Prove it!