• 15 Jun 2015, 02:40 • Journals
In this topic all the details concerning United Cup II will be described.
- The winner of the United Cup receives €150,-
- The top 2 of each group will advance to the upper play offs, where they will battle it out for rank 1 till 4.
- The lower 2 of each group will advance to the lower play offs, where they will battle it out for rank 5 till 8.
- Rankings will determine next seasons seed.
- Teams are free to play their games at an earlier or later date if both teams agree, but all matches must be played by schedule date! No wildcards allowed.
- The maps in the group stage are forced. The maps in the playoff stage are not forced. In the play offs, each team picks a map from the map pool. The decider will be chosen by cointoss elimination. The winner of the cointoss may decide which team starts the elimination.
- Players can play once for another team. A team can have an unlimited amount of players.
Qualification TournamentAfter each season, a qualification tournament will be organized in the form of a One Day Cup. Sign ups for this tournament are open for each team who has not participated in the United Cup lasts season. The winner of this tournament will receive the spot for upcoming season.
The number 8 will drop out from the competition, unless they win the qualification tournament. Teams and players who have played in the United Cup and have not dropped from the tournament are not allowed to participate in Qualification Cup. Violating this rule is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban.
United Cup I Schedule:
- Monday, 15th of June - Groups published
- Sunday, 21th of June - Start of the first match day - 1st group match
- Sunday, 28th of June - Start of the second match day - 2nd and 3rd group matches
- Sunday, 5th of July - UB Semi + Finals, LB Semi Final - Play offs
- Sunday, 12th of July - LB Finals + Grand Finals - Play offs
- Sunday, 19th of July - Qualification Tournament
- Sunday, 26th of July - United Cup III