• 3 Mar 2015, 12:11 • News
Payment deadline: Wednesday 11th of March 2015
It's been two months since the announcement of the ET Reborn LAN 2015. During this time, we have tried to generate as much interest as possible, with much success! Over the last few weeks teams have worked to build their lineups and ensure a timely payment. After much communication between these teams and admins, we have decided to extend the deadline of the payments to Wednesday, 11th of March 2015. It is our hope that this will provide teams the extra time necessary to complete their payment and ensure the success of the event.
We would also like to thank everyone who has donated to the LAN so far! Information about how to contribute with a donation yourself can be found below.
Payments are now open. We currently have 10 6on6 teams and 12 3on3 teams fully paid. The teams listed below include only teams who have a genuine interest and realistic chance of both paying for and attending the LAN.
Paid 3on3 teams are checked
Paid 6on6 teams are checked
My team is ready to pay - what should I do?
Private message myself or timbolina here on crossfire before the 2nd of March with the following information:
- A team name;
- Team nationality:
- Which format(s) you are interested to participate in;
- Contact details.
When you sign up, we will email you back with payment details.
- Tickets are available. v4ux13 is designing tickets that you will receive online when you have purchased tickets. Each ticket has a different code that is strictly personal and can be used to check in at the LAN centre. Players will receive bracelets after checking in at the LAN event.
- Spectators will have to pay €5,- to enter the LAN centre. Upon payment spectators will receive a different bracelet that can be used the whole weekend to watch the LAN from the inside. This is done so we know who wishes to spectate and to prevent any form of theft. Spectators can pay at the door.;
- Join our mIRC channel! #ETReborn
Refunds only given in the case of the event being cancelled.
Like us on Facebook!
If you wish to contribute to the LAN by a donation, we would be very grateful! Donations will be used for the following (depending on the amount of sign-ups):
- Used to cover the cost of location/renting PC's and monitors;
- Used to increase the prizepool.
As stated in this thread all payments will go via bank. If you wish to donate you can do so by sending it to this IBAN:
IBAN NL38 RABO 0301 1748 65 in the name of T. Bakker
In the description please add: donation [ nickname you are recognized with ]
Or you can donate via Paypal too by clicking on the image below
List of people who contributed by donating to the LAN
7ele & v4ux13 (€10,-)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about the ET Reborn LAN!
You can find us on #ETReborn.