• 4 Feb 2019, 11:21 • News
Date: Sunday 17 February 2018
Start: 19.30 CET
Map pool: Beach, Village, Ice, Frostbite, Base
Format: Swiss style brackets
Shoutcast stream link: https://www.twitch.tv/merl1nator
h2o POV stream link: https://www.twitch.tv/rtcw_h2o
Signup: Reply in this news post
More info about swiss style brackets:
- Each team is pitted against another team who has done as well (or as poorly) as he or she has done. The first round is seeded according to rating (1v4, 2v5, 3v6).
- Teams who win receive 3 points, those who draw receive 1 point and losers receive 0 points.
- Win, lose or draw, all teams proceed to the next round where winners are pitted against winners, losers are pitted against losers and so on.
- In subsequent rounds, teams face opponents with the same (or almost the same) score. No team is paired up against the same opponent twice.
- 3 rounds will be played, so each team plays 3 games! No decider is played if after two maps teams draw in points.
- The team with the most points in the end is the winner.
Teams signed up (6) - ordered by seed:
roz: h2o, kylie, murkey, vis, risk, razz, Joep
flowerpower: faster, bully, homie, crabje, fro, Cliffdark
mP: vaf, voice, kris, Mrm, mirage, dusty
Question Marks: Raw, Canhanc, cosmo, hahohi, dary, REINA
Team Alpha: Tragic, JayTee, Ditto, nova, gringo, WhiteWolf, Kittens
**: Leonneke, mOST, Raiser, Warrior, dash, sensatI, lelle
Players looking for a team:
- Teams will be seeded according to predicted strength
- Discord is the official channel for communication during the cup
- Each team need to have a captain who must communicate with other team captain to arrange game. There is a channel on discord specifically for this
- Available servers are listed at faq on discord
- Format is swiss style
- All shoutcasted games will be on a specific server. If your match is being shoutcasted you need to join a specific server, this will be communicated.
- First game should start at 20.00 CET
- Game schedule: 20.00 first game, 21.00 second game, 22.00 third game
- A team who is doesn't start in time will get a 1 map loss for each 30 mins delay
- Maplist: mp_beach, mp_base, mp_village, mp_ice, te_frostbite
- mp_base timelimit should be set to 10 minutes instead of 15 (/callvote timelimit 10 at start of each SW round)
- Map pick process: Team A Elims, Team B Elims, Team B Picks First Map, Team A Picks Second map . Team A is highest seed, Team B lowest seed
- Only 2 map gets played each match (2x 2 sw rounds ABBA)
- 1 panzerfaust maximum per team
- No weaponboosting, no passing the docs on village through the fence, making doors unable to be opened, revive blocking etc
- A player can only play for 1 team maximum, unless opponent team agrees
RTCW Discord Channel
Download RTCW 1.4 (pre-installed)
RTCW Troubleshoot FAQ
Active Public servers:
AoD DM (deathmatch): 126.96.36.199:23000
ECGN (shrub): 188.8.131.52:27960
Other upcoming events:
3 March - 6v6 onedaycup
14 April - TBA
5 May - TBA