• 25 Aug 2020, 10:00 • News
Due to the success of QuakeCon at home we believe RTCW is a game worth playing, a game worth keeping alive. For that reason we are here to bring you some more RTCW action!
This time we bring you a league instead of the standard cup.
- Teams are seperated into 2 or 3 divisions, depending on the amount of signups. Team captains can note their preference during signups, exceptions may apply.
- Teams play each other based on a league format. Each team plays an opponent twice. Once in a home setting and once in an away setting. The home team can pick one map, the other map is forced.
- The home team cannot pick the forced map.
- Teams can also not pick the same map twice throughout the progression of the league.
- Teams plan their own matches during a matchweek. If team captains cannot agree on a date for their match before the start of the matchweek the match will be forced onto 21:00 at the last matchday of that week.
- Streamers can note down availibility in a discord channel for team captains to see, to schedule a match with the possibility of a streamer/shoutcaster casting the match.
- Team captains will be added to a discord channel for scheduling and map choices purposes.
Sign-ups close on 17th September 2020 23:59. The first matchweek takes place 21-27 September 2020.
How to sign up
Visit the website https://www.rtcw.live/ or directly sign-up through shorturl.at/tTVW5
To find a team, play gathers and everything else