• 22 Dec 2011, 16:11 • News
The signups are closed! It's time for the groups of the Winter Leagues to be published! The 1on1 tournament will start with 52 players divided into 2 parts which will merge together after the group stage. 32 teams found their way into the 2on2 tournament divided into two divisions. The 3on3 (76 teams) and the 6on6 (68 teams) tournaments will both have 4 divisions.
The 3on3 map voting was won by et_ice with 50% while missile_b3 turned out to be the winner at the 6on6 voting with 53%. Both maps are included in the schedule and will be played.
If there are any problems with the divisions and you want to swap, here's what you need to know:
- You can request a swap for 3on3 and 6on6 tournaments
- You can only swap between divisions, not between groups
- Contact an admin via IRC: #esl.et, admin in charge: FoaMeA
- you have to provide: team link, current division, desired division
- If you already have a swap-partner, the captain of the team that you want to swap with will have to send a confirming IRC/CF message to FoaMeA
- Swapping schedule - NOW - 28th December
If you want to see the rules and the forced maps for the groupstage, please visit our ESL newspost.
Here's the schedule for the groupstage:
- 29/12 - 08/01 - 1st Matchweek
- 09/01 - 15/01 - 2nd Matchweek
- 16/01 - 22/01 - 3rd Matchweek
- 23/01 - 29/01 - 4th Matchweek
- 30/01 - 05/02 - 5th Matchweek