cod4 + reddot

plz, someone explain why people are whining that its been removed

if they wernt so fucking retarded:

image: istockphoto_3216578_pink_highlighter_close_up

works fine when you draw a dot on your screen.. now plz, stop whining and jus play
Comments
I LOVE red dot rly ;) i hope it will not go away next dam/pam
red doit makes some guns WAY too accurate... am happy its been removed...? Just play with an AK/M4 with nothing on it, learn to play that way, and you wont get dissappointed if something gets stripped!

I'm off to school now :;D
CoD without a dot sucks. Every shitty player can draw a dow on his CRT Monitor. But i will NEVER doe this to my LCD... so CoD sucks imo...
the cod dot sucked anyway, it wasnt a dot, it was far too big!
Parent
more like a laser
Parent
so whats the problem on having it? yeah, lets use weaponmodel that covers huge part of your screen cuz its more realistic, lets add more random elements to the game as it isnt random enough yet omg lol lal naabs.
Parent
reddot have nothing to do with crosshair. O_o
Parent
Have you ever played CoD? I mean, not just in a random pub for 5 minutes.
Parent
CoD only pub. CoD2 pub/clan. CoD4 Demo... its enough imo. i <3 them in singleplayer but its too lame in Multiplayer...
Parent
It isn't lame, it's just different from ET. That's not because you don't like the game (at least in MP) that it's shit.

You think that CoD without dot sucks? It's always been like this, or almost. If you are not happy, take a papper and cut a dot to stick it on your monitor, it isn't hard.
Parent
in CoD2 i dont see the enemy... i jump out of the door *bamm* dead... After the kill, i have seen the enemy on the end of the map... Imo the old games are the best (CS, ET) in such games u can see the enemys clearly couse of the small maps!
Parent
The first CoD was released in 2003, like ET. At this time, CS:S wasn't existing, and it was CS (was it 1.6 or 1.5?) or CZ. Call of Duty(2) maps aren't that big dude...

Imo, you just suck @ CoD(2 or not) that's why you don't see the opponent. To be honest, I see them as clearly as I do in ET. There's just one huge difference, and that's prolly why you got killed so "easily"... 1hs = kill/dead.
Parent
1 body is also a kill!
Parent
I seriously hope you are joking. :)
Parent
in CoD2 u can kill the enemys with a rifleshot in the body
Parent
But cod 4 is waaaaaaay better than previous cod.
Parent
Yeah, rifle... but CoD's rifle != ET's rifle. And I don't agree with what you are saying anyway...
Parent
oO but its true, u can kill the enemys with 1 rifleshot. Care if it is a body or a headshot. If u hit his arm/leg he will survive! (CoD2)
Parent
... nevermind.
Parent
nowadays et is lame 2
Parent
I would really like to be able to get the dot crosshair from the Q3 series :-/

However, I am able to aim pretty well without a crosshair, because I aim by using the gun model (also did it in ET). But slowly I am getting used to playing with iron sight.
no wonder ur aim sucks xd
Parent
:D

Well I aim using crosshair and gun model. I did cg_drawcrosshair 0 at Ronners place at CDC3 while playing and actually did "ting, tings" :)
Parent
CHEATS ROFLOLOL
Parent
reddot have nothing to do with crosshair. O_o
Parent
just play ET imo
Why do we use modern stuff anyway.

The ganme is not called "Modern Warfare".

So stop whining and play only with Mp44 and AK's.
the game is called Modern Warfare?

why reuse same ww2 shit over and over again?
Parent
because everybody in the world dislikes yermans? :D
Parent
dont get it , too early.
its better without imo
dont understand why anyone needs crosshair in cod, its not like bullets go where you aim due to huge spread
CoD4 has spread? :\
Parent
i haven't seen that spread so far :o

there's almost no recoil/spread in cod4 tbh
Parent
pls try to shoot and hit sth longdistance with mp5 while walking
Parent
let's go longrange with an mp5 yeh :D
Parent
smg does hardly have ANY recoil (its just missing) and the spread is also close to zero (EVEN WHILE MOVING) but the bullets hardly do damage over a long distance, Its an SMG, if you want to hit something from far, get a rifle
Parent
and as you would like to beleave the weopons used in the real world dont have that big of a recoil either, exept for the uzi ofcourse :X its much harder to shoot with a pistol and keep it stabilized while walking than an assault rifle or an smg
Parent
red dot is ridiculas, you have amazing aim on every gun, in cod2 it was a hack to use, so stop whining about it jeese lol, everyone else uses normal guns, well decent players anyway, so
Red dot gives you more space on your screen.
Without red dot, the gun will cover a hughe part of your screen.

That is the only difference what we have.

And some guns aim better without red dot, and some worse.
So let every player decide for himself to use or not use it.

It is now like we force people to play on static resolution f.e. 640x380.