independent x-axis/y-axis

Is it possible to have different sensitivity for x-axis and y-axis with mx518? Setpoint doesn't show any settings for it, but somehow I remember that it was possible, or is it just for razer and G5 mice?
Comments
dunno who it was but some1 had x and y with setpoint with his mx 518 i believe... but i might be wrong..
o ok , then i was right
Parent
try to download the latest drivers and check if is working. or maybe try to use the setpoint from g5 with mx518 drivers.. dunno.. :D
I downloaded latest version of setpoint ;-)
Parent
There is the m_pitch command in et. Dont try to set lower than 0.0150001, ull get kicked afaik.
u fail @ funneh
Parent
No it's true, join to a server and try. I promise, you wont be kicked by punkbuster.
Parent
no shit sherlock.
Parent
stop the dumb sarcasm cuz it aint funneh
Parent
Iz's so good to annoy you.
Parent
how about 0.0150000000000000000000001? it's lower... soz i won
Parent
Guess what, i can say lower.
Parent
G7 does have it @ setpoint :X!
it's ****, don't use it :')
listen to pr0?

What is shit btw. Setpoint? or independent x/y-axis?
Parent
both, i played 2 years without setpoint :P
Parent
he is lieing cuz then nobody cant reach his super aim!!!
Parent
It is possible by editing some xml-file inside the setpoint installation directory. If you want to know exactly what file and stuff, contact me on irc when im on ;p
check tutorial about using razer drivers :D u have option of setting x/y axis there :D
well from setpoint change dpis for y and x :d
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=tutorial&mode=item&id=20

here you go
but i would not use it if i were u
" xset m 1 100" but i guess u use the wrong os for that.
g5 has it @ setpoint
Ronner, it's not possible with the old MX518

With the new one it is possible :<

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=49493
since around 2 weeks i can do it with my mx518 but just with the newest firmware and newest driver i guess (bought it 2 weeks ago again)
those are the new mx518 versions. i have an older one.
Parent
i had same problem with x and y axle but after months of using this configuration [X: 2000, Y: 850!dpi] i set it back to 2000 x 2000. it is very important to be capable of moving your crosshair up and down fastly