g9+razer destructor

anyone has that duo? or other laser mouse + razer dest?

how does it works, my mx510 seems to break down and i aim to buy g5/ g9 mouse, dunno how they cooperate with that pad (heard that g5 doesnt work with this :<)
Comments
I have G9 on Qck Mini Steelpad.. and I love it!
My Lachesis (while I had it) worked on a Destructor.
I believe the Destructor mat was designed with Razer's laser engined mice in mind so I see no reason why it would not work with a G5/G9.

The real question you should be asking yourself is why you're going for a G5 or G9 instead of an MX518 ;D
well dunno tbh, i had my 510 for 4 years or sth, and i feel i need a change or sth, + found a nice offert of G9`s (60euro), so ill think about it :x
and no, i dont really feel like buying a razer :<
Parent
g9 design is shit tbh :<
Parent
well maybe your mouse aims for you so that you can look on something else than your monitor, not gonna investigate :D
Parent
wtf does that have to do with anything?! and do you even fucking know me?!
man get a life just told u what i know about the mouse from my experience with it.
Parent
your irony sensors dont work properly i suppose :<

":D"
Parent
i just bought a g9 today, although in the beginning i was really skeptic about the form of the mouse compared to the g7 which i used before.. but the mouse is really awesome
why would you waste money on laser for no advantages?
ehm akshully i thought there are some :D
Parent
Razer Destructor:

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=clan&mode=item&id=4125

I've got some mice, one of this is the G5, bought it 2 years ago and it's still working, though, I'm not using it anymore. Laser mice sucks, get a Razer Deathadder or Steelseries IKARI Optical when you want something new compared to the MX510, otherwise you would feel very disappointed.
Don't buy a g5, it is a POS.