what do u expect from brink?

In this game there are vehicles
engine is the "famous" tech 4
programmers are splash damage's programmers

Just cause in this forum we saw a hard psychological battle against quake wars, i am curios to know wich are the aspectatives about this game.
Comments
my pc is 2 low for brink, don't care
SP will be nice, multi I don't know
giving up now after wolfenstein, nothing can replace RTCW and ET :(
well, first SD didn't have anything to do with wolfenstein and second Brink isn't meant to replace ET nor RTCW, just a new game:)
Parent
(if it has vehicles they'll be just like the tank is in ET)
I expect it to be focusing on movement quite alot, offer a variety of weapons and at least want it to be as competition friendly as rahdo explained it would be:)

(Well, not that hardcore movement like in AvP2 anyway:D)
pictures of bob in pants
I expect it to be a total failure.
Better than wolf, worse than ET.
idtech4 D:
It will fail
--In this game there are vehicles

Nope

--engine is the "famous" tech 4

almost completely rewritten. the old audio stutter stuff is fixed, for example, and arnout as hopes for tracking down the other niggling things as well. no promises though, but fingers crossed.

--programmers are splash damage's programmers

the programming department size has trippled since we started on brink. guys from all over the industry, with a lot of experience in a lot of different areas. plus, yes, the guys who programmed the original W:ET and ET:QW (minus a few who have moved on)

--Just cause in this forum we saw a hard psychological battle against quake wars, i am curios to know wich are the aspectatives about this game.

check out the other thread "Brink ?'s" and you'll get a lot of info about all kinds of things related to Brink. I've posted must be at least a couple hundred answers to various questions in there :-)
haha, puppy setting everything straight in herre! gj dear
Parent
anything from SD is gonna be great.... :-)