Headset info

Hey folks,

I've been using the Steelseries 7H for quite a few months now and I found out today that the right side of it is fucked, there's no sound coming out.

By that I brought it back to the shop (Media Markt) and it's gone for 1,5 weeks now and I'm using my old Creative Fatality till I get it back.

But I was thinking if I maybe could buy another (better) one with these €99.99 at the same shop. As far as I know Media Markt got a nice collection of gaming stuff so I might find something better.

It's here where I need you; would like to know which headset I should buy, if you take in consideration that I can have maximally €150 and that the shop doesn't have Sennheisers.

Thanks!

image: kim-kardashian
Comments
Steelsound siberia.
don't you have problems with the cable & ears not working? & the mic isn't working sometimes. Only have for like 2months..
Parent
Nah not at all actually, I had those problems with my steelsound 5hv2, which costed like 50€ more ;D The Siberia one has even been outside with -20 degrees, and no problems at all!
Parent
mm weird, might have to send it back.
Parent
Im thinking about buying steelseries Siberia v2 , but ive no clue if thats a good choice :) u can have a look in here also : http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=117826
Dont buy gamingbrand headphones!
Parent
good sound quality but fragile headset + very fragile mic

sennheiser hd555 are pretty much indestructible (had them both), you need a table mic tho
Parent
€99.99 for a headset? Don't think so.
QuoteI can have maximally €150 and that the shop doesn't have Sennheisers.

belgians never heard of internet shopping
i agree ! mediamarkt is realy expensive exept if its expositions stuff(dunno if you understand it :p) or if its last thing on the shop
Parent
You are retarded, aren't you?
Parent
yea you cant buy cheats at media market
Parent
1st : mediamarkt sell sennheiser (i went to this shop few days ago atleast in woluwe) if you can get there, i would go for sennheiser pc161 or pc151 (but you should play without external noise)

2nd: if not, or you go for steelseries siberia v2 or you go for razer megalodon or charcasias (or smth :p) i heard these headset aren't that bad.
Je parles du Media Markt Basilix moi, tu connais? J'y suis souvent allé et j'ai jamais vu de Sennheiser. ^^'
Parent
ah ouai possible mais je pense que si tu reçois un bon d'achat, il est valable dans tous les mediamarkt (tu ne prends rien dans le mkrt où il n'y a pas de snheiser et ils vont te faire une carte de bon d'achat avec laquel tu pourras aller dans tous les mediamarkt)
Parent
Ouais, c'est une possibilité..
J'vais me renseigner, merci. :)
Parent
np.

btw tu devais pas jouer la nc?
Parent
Si, mais on a tout annulé. :x
Parent
ah bon, pourquoi? :<
Parent
Le troisième s'est cassé et Nickje en a marre de toujours trouver un 3ème..
Parent
lol fallait me prendre mec :)
Parent
approved pic

gl
sennheiser > everything
HD 201 and a random cheap mic
hi there! I hate kim.

e: got sennheiser hd201, best one ever had
well sounds is just awesome imo, they are pretty good. was accused of whing ever since I got them!
Parent
QuoteI hate kim.

Why?
Parent
just hate her personality, that's all
Parent
Like you'd know her :D
Parent
you can see it by the way she acts.. only a retard can be like this
Parent
Care, she's hot.
Parent
oversized ass? it's nice to see it with clothes but without.. just ugly :[
Parent
You'd bang her.
Parent
no I wouldn't, I'd rather do other latino girls with better proportions :>
Parent
sennheiser pc160/166

media blöd markt i don't know why so much guys even buy there....
becauze you can change it within 14 days (i changed like 4 stuff with only one article bought)
Parent
u can change stuff in online shops as well....
Parent
i guess it wont do the job 4 times :p
Parent
Logitech g35