Need film maker.

Wow long time since i been on here! alot changed since i have.

Hi guys i need a film maker please. Got alot of clips for xbox live and wanting a film of my team making. Gunna be coming back to et soon too.

Can some one give me a shout. Better if i know you from past :)

Williams x
Comments
/q Spielberg
/q Spielberg
williams <3

welcome back soon m8 :D hopefully we can play some games again :_D
:) morning. Yeah im going to buy a pc i belive in next few weeks. Veruna been on my back all the time to come back! You fancy doing me a favour and making me a film pal?
Parent
how many minutes/secs ?
Parent
Consolefag
i was playing pc gaming long before you probly even picked up a key board pal! So go back to pulling off to dragon ball z
Parent
You're only 3 years older than me, can't be that long before :P
Gl finding someone tho
Parent
Already got mail from 3 players. I was under somthing else before started in 05
Parent
Started ET in 04, started PC-"gaming" in 01 I guess
Parent
kwl. Never hurd of you lol. Anyway kid shut up.
Parent
Quote by GokuGl finding someone tho

A little thanks would've been enough :O(
Parent
he's nominated for retard of year award. nvm him
Parent
Ela ela, ne klop op je tanden ja
Parent
/q mental
/q Spielberg
/q Spielberg
/q Zanussi
/q Chuck Norris
/Q Guy_Ritchie
/q ericdenkst
/q Spielplatz
/q David Lynch
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
there is a movie maker around i would recomment u ,how ever idk if he is avi:

Ruipperi
:xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
9/10 troll
Parent
idk what troll means for u,but i was serious,i think ruipperi made the best et pro movie i ever saw and i saw quite a lot.good night and find smt usefoul to do
Parent
thats like asking if quaky or hannes are avi to make a movie, maybe you should get some infos about moviemaking scene :S And I found smth useful to do, correcting mistakes in comments from other people :>
Parent
idk who is quaky or hannes,never had the pleasure to meet them.i dont wanna get some info about moviemaking scene.i watch a movie and i like it or not.if i like it is my bussiness if i dont like it is my bussiness as well.if i like ruipperi polarsoul and i think ruipperi made the best et pro movie i ever saw in all this years this is my bussiness.and what is my bussiness is none of your fuckin bussiness,and next time u wanna correct mistakes in comments from other ppl,find smt really usefoul like respecting what other ppl like and learn to stfu,cause i got better things to do than pointing to a fuckin teen that what i like is my bussiness
if u r going to reply to this,instead of choosing to respect what i like and leave me alone,it means 2 things:u are a retarded teen just like ironic,goku,outlaw,keith and many others i met here and therefore is no point for me to continue with this conversation
Parent
congratz on writting "business" wrong for 6 times, looks like you should get an easier word.
Parent
buisness* usefull* seen instead of saw* fucking* something* and some gramma mistakes.

F
Parent
usefoul * recomment * =D TROLL
Parent
I AIN'T NO TEEN, I AM A GROWN UP MAN
Parent
:_DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
ROMANIAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING GYPSY
Parent
need film maker journal turned one more time into a "who s the cf most retard teenager" contest.thank u for prooving my point,and enjoy my ignore for you
Parent