Searching for clips

Hello
I´m searching for Panzer & Arty (airstrike) kills :)

It will be used in #et.tv promo movie
Pref. frags from tagged opponents.

If you will have some frags, upload it to dropbox and send me link (or google one)...
Thanks a lot :)
Comments
who is making that movie?
It´s not important :)
Parent
It is, I dont wanna give my panzers to some shit moviemaker
Parent
It´s me :\/
Parent
Maybe post some testclips qualitytest etc, but gl :)
Parent
http://www.own3d.tv/aiRen/watch/81502
Now it´s without those horizontal lines + CamTrace
Parent
Nice quality! :)
Parent
Still It´s not important :) Because it will not be fragmovie, so I really dont think there will be names on movie (just simply clips), and no popups... Depends if players want to public it or not...
It´s for #et.tv, frags will be cutted nad used to make promo for #et.tv & co. Nothing serious, just short video.

And for promo video I can use public frags too, but I really dont want to have 20 man airstrike etc :)
Parent
you seem to be scared that the project will fail, why so?
Parent
I´m scared that the project will fail? Why would I be?
Parent
You don't want to say that you are actually making the movie, that sounds like you are afraid that people won't even give you footage..
Parent
No why? I just think It´s not important who will make it. It will be published only at the stream :)
Parent
I guess it is very important to the people who will be seen in the movie, or would you hand out your best frags to an unknown guy?
Parent
I wrote somewhere that I´m doing fragmovie? :)
Parent
eh yea in the conversation with Weslann you did, did you?
Parent
I only said, that I´m doing it. Never said smth about fragmovie. :)
Parent
We we're talking about that movie, and considering that you posted your previous "work", you wanted to point out that you have sufficient skills so that Weslann is convinced that you will do a good job.

So?
Parent
I don´t get your point. What do you want now?
Parent
I wanted to know who is going to make that movie, you make a secret about it and I'm just asking why? So hard to understand english?
Parent
I will do.
But still I don´t get your point of that interest. If you don´t want to send me demos, than dont send me and ignore it. If you want, send me.
If you want to flame, go other.

e: Well, still if movie will suck, it´s my problem not yours & your frags...
Parent
I still dont get why you want to hide that from others. Would be a reason for me to give you no demos if you cant even admit that you are doing the movie yourself.
Parent
It´s not important lol. That´s why :)
Parent
Weslann on 18/06/12, 17:07:26 PM | Report | Reply

It is, I dont wanna give my panzers to some shit moviemaker

says it all, and I have exactly the same opinion.
Parent
Quote by aiRenIf you don´t want to send me demos, than dont send me and ignore it. If you want, send me.
If you want to flame, go other.

I have got some content alrdy :)
Parent
I just wanted to give you the advice that you shouldn't keep things secret, but I guess you dont get that..
Parent
Well, who cares who will made it. As I said, it will be streamed only :)
Parent
Yea, you still didnt get it lol.. Let's stop this conversation at this point.
Parent
I get it, but i really dont need your demos :)

e: I dont need some ego high skillers to send me their demos. I just got enough material to make this promo video and really I don´t need some EC demos...
You don´t want to send me your demos, because you don´t know who is making video? You are funny :)
Parent
The fact that you think I want you to give my demos just confirmed that you havent understood a single word I just said :DDD
Parent
Im not sure, if you are trolling now or stupid.
Parent
after reading ur edit, you should read again what Weslann wrote, think about it, don't reply to me anymore and stop going full retarded, thanks.
Parent
Going fullretarded? You was flaming me because I dont want to tell you who will make this video :)

As I said, I really don´t care about "high skillers" videos or smth. I just want some frags, people send me videos, because they really dont care who will make this video. And all is fine.

Thanks for your interest, but this is pointless conversation and I will make this movie and no, I´m not scared of some fail.
Parent
me not if u want know this lol.
Parent
I didnt want to know who isnt making it, but thx for the info.
Parent