RTCW Cup - Video week 4

image: week3-4
Unfortunately the week 3 video has been postponed a little as homie had some time and motivation issues. I originally signed up to do week 5 of the group stage but will give a hand here and do a combination of 3 and 4 in one video as no one else has stepped upto the plate.

Please upload your frags and drop me a pm, I have all the frags from homie for week 3 and from the forum thread he created. I am looking for special 1man kills, big panzer shots, big strikes / arties / nades or quick sprees (3man+ smg/pistol).

Also any fails that you made, a team mate made or opponent, send in a demo as I'll probably put together a little compilation video near the end.

Please do not upload to upload.ee, downloading from there is pretty bad.
Comments
You dont need to spam it 4times
What are you talking about?
Parent
how active?
Williams
You are cless? Need a clan? You like boobs and cookies? Join us!:)
poiussino
RTCW Cup - Video week 4
MerlinatoR
RTCW Cup - Video week 4
MerlinatoR
RTCW Cup - Video week 4
MerlinatoR

cba taking a pic
Parent
Must be your and Weslann's CF being bugged then, can't see it here:
image: krgeV
Parent
scroll up and check "recent", thats where its bugging for me
Parent
I have no recent :D Using the script someone made when the new CF came out :)
Parent
QuoteMust be your and Weslann's CF being bugged then, can't see it here:

Don't say that peoples browser bugs when you're the one editing yours
Parent
I did not edit my browser, just used a script for this site. That's not editing my entire browser. Be gone you dumbfuck.
Parent
That's editing the website's feature where the bug occured
Parent
wara interesesting discussion from both of u... shall we make a 4 year old puzzle after?
Parent
it's a bug, check the links ...
Parent
I hope it will be a good movie :)
good luck merl :D!
I had a knifekill, will probably be my one and only, but I forgot to record it, ffs :{
cg_autoaction 7
Parent
Quote by Leonneke
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|141p6|412578592|233345-BADAZZLeonneke-mp_base.dm_60|3668|0|0

Beach first round (Yes it's in the demo I checked) 5:38 --> 3:47
Solo docrun inc solid snake action. As seen on the stream ^_^

Leon's run is from the first week, still hasn't been used :]

Mine:
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/38910801/file.html

4man thompson, assault defence 5:38, 1st round. As described in the demo-name =]

Dont know if homie gave it to you ;p
Parent
from what distance would an unscoped sniper headshot ( insta-kill ) be impressive? I remember having one against malmen but it was pretty short range
depends on situation, upload it could be useful somewhere in one of the future vids =)
Parent
Merlin i uploaded my 3rd week frad on upload.ee. u need me to upload it for somewhere else?
if you already gave it to homie, I have it already.
Parent
i was also willing to make 1 of the videos but i thought u guys were already getting busy with it..

anyway if u need some1 for a next matchweek pm me :) ill work something out..
will be nice to have it during the playoffs but new year is quite hard for me time wise - so you will be needed! start getting some ideas together bro ;)
Parent
What a great idea! my friend told me they had a very memorable stay here. Jazy