DrLagAlot needs a team

Hey guys,

I am in need of a 6on6 team (again :D).

About me:
x Austrian, 17 years old
x Can play every class but prefer playing with smg
x Able to compete on
x Reliable
x Avi on three days per week (can but would prefer not to play at sundays) from 19-23 cet

Contact me on quakenet: /q DrLagAlot , DrOFFAlot or by PM on crossfire!

Have a nice friday night crossfire!

image: Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+0wq_p7WuZbbl
Comments
gl mein jung
Delete : Reliable
Set: Dumpfuck from Schluchtenscheisserland
ich habe dich gefuckt
QuoteAble to compete on med/+ level

lol
Why on earth are you putting that you are able to compete on med/+ level even when you know you are going to be flamed about it. Shouldn't that tell you something obvious about your skill?
It tells me that a few within the ET community just don't want to accept the fact that I am able to, because of verious reasons and if you're actually looking at the people who flame me for the skill you won't find a single one who actually does not "hate" me

Parent
i do not hate you and i know you and you are not med+ sorry
Parent
So you consider me as high then? That's so nice of you, but no, I'm modest
Parent
he is just a guy who have more ego then skill and talk crap on TS
Parent
i know :) played with him in PMCG
Parent
And exactly because of that you should know I was a teamplayer who carried you through with the help of the other teammates and still usually outdamaged you with ease although I spent most of my time running behind you and showtime with syringes, so show some gratitude...
Parent
so fucking true
Parent
i do hate u coz ur a disgusting individual... ur able to play on med/+ level sure

but what is to be med/+ compared to who ur and what u will be for the rest of your life? just a med/+ vomit maker :)
Parent
vomit maker? :D
Parent
#door.et recruit :)
haters gonna hate but he is cool :DD gl mate
No offence, but I already know that I'm med+ so there's no need to tell me that over and over again, anyway, thank you!
Parent
med+ and cocky
Parent
nowhere close to med+ but can play pretty decend against med+ with some guys carrying him

gl since i wanna see more ppl play et eventho i dont

I BETRAYED YOU ET IM SORRY I WILL COMEBACK SOON
almost everybody can play vs med+ beeing carried -- but playing vs med+ with a med- team and show something this will make you med+ and the enemys mad+
Parent
yep its not hard to press wasd mouse1 mouse2 selfkill etc
Parent
"but playing vs med+ with a med- team and show something this will make you med+ and the enemys mad+"

what? :D
Parent
x Able to compete on med/+ level

HA HA HA HA HA HA
What was the last time that you seen me playing? Yeah right, you actually haven't seen me playing for ages beside the few times you've got your ass kicked. On a sidenote, hf being the dutch version of vAtu
Parent
sad kid still desperately trying to find med/+ team
desperately? :D Either I have a team and spend some time playing or I don't have one and do something else, it's not like it's a must-have for me to have a team. I don't brownnose guys 24/7 to find guys to play with unlike you do, so I wonder if you are serious by that
Parent
you should go to lan to proof your skill!
Tbh I would most likely never reach a top3 spot at lan and if I just want to go play and party I can do that in Austria as well
Parent
tbh, during your career in ET you never even got close to something related to top3 so. and for the lan part: you didn't think this through till the end.
Parent
"and for the lan part: you didn't think this through till the end." what?
Parent
career in et.

please...
Parent
you don't know what the word career means.
Parent
I know when chemistry fails. I can see that by looking at u
Parent
you do know what the word envy means.
Parent
I would rather die than hate on a natural annomally.
Parent
How does it feel to be inferior?
Parent
Idk, you tell me insect
Parent
Idk, I was always superior compared to you
Parent
Yea right, in your dreams, gypsi shit
Parent
that med/+ thing made me laugh pretty hard but then i saw:

17 years old :D
gl mate! :)
med/+ sure max low+ yes :) oh wait.. ET is dead
no need to thank me for your bans :D
Parent
u will die in 7 days
December the 21st of 2012, the end of the Maya calendar is in 5 days, just sayin'
Parent
2 years, 11 months and 18 days med/+ ASDASDJKAHSDKAJSHDAJKSHBDFIUAHNFUIOAWBGBAWOFIAYHFAOIWNFAOI[HEGAIOHGAOI[ENGAO[IE WTF
Well, you just ragequited, how do you feel?
Parent
I have to do it, because you´re that faggot, who flamed me.

So man, If I´m not med/+, then you are not able to write this shit in your topic.

Somewhere in the post you wrote:
Quoteand still usually outdamaged you

I remember the times in DreaM, fuck sick man, you can´t shoot shit.
Same to some 3v3's I´ve played vs you. You are not carry, you need to be carried.

Go die fucking slut
you're absolutely brainless, nothing to do for me here and now go play with your orchestra
Parent
nice player!
good luck
huge ego....med player but a low- shit tactician....what do you expect from a 17 year old tho