Donations ET All Stars 2014

The Enemy Territory All Stars 2014 is an event where the best players of each European region will form a team to battle against other regions in a most exciting round robin and play-offs.

image: nodf6g

You can donate money for the prizepool. Please hit Paypal logo below to donate. The donations will be 100% used for the prizepool. Please do not forget to include your nickname in the donation message.

Please take in mind that PayPal charges 3,4% transfer fee from donations.

image: panel-36977866-image-92b8eaf60962f363-320

Donations

Netherlands Frop - €50,-
Ireland flushje - €12,-
France KAREN - €15,-
Finland pannari - €10,-
Canada rito - €14,06
Germany SPU9 - €25,-
Slovenia Superboyy - €10,-
Netherlands timbolina - €10,-
Finland Vanhaomena - €1,06

Prizepool

Total donations: €140,48

Thank you all very much for donating!

Comments
Excellent, in for a donation, about
Time
Should be promoted as much as possible, only way to get old players back
if it's allstars 2014 why should old players come back for this?
Parent
Because the majority of "old players" are still a lot better than your current "allstars"? Wouldn't that automatically turn them into the allstars of 2k14, if they decided to play?
Parent
Are u saying im not allstar????
Parent
Allstar drunk

badumtsss
Parent
well it depends. :D people who genuinely broke through to highskill since like 2010 (phyzic, koop, kresti, tmoe poles) can definitely hold their own against any of the people skilled enough to return to their old form after a comeback (butchji, perfo, ensam, sample, etc).

but people who aren't skilled and are just making it to some NC teams because they're the last ones left, yeah, no doubt they'd instantly fall to the bottom of the pile, if any people similarly skilled to those mentioned above would return. :P
Parent
Quotepeople who aren't skilled and are just making it to some NC teams because they're the last ones left

<--- :{D
Parent
I don't exactly mean it as a bad thing really. :D that's just how it is, the core lineup for UK's success in the last 2 seasons is the combination of koop, Ross, razz and sqzz - I can't deny that if guys like Mztik, Sheep, syK, w3st, Baggiez, griim, crmbs played actively, any of them would have a spot in the team over someone like myself. :P new players are good to remind the old players that they rely a lot on the experience of those around them, but not much else.
Parent
Yeah applies to the aus team in particular (I.e. myself for past few NCs :p). Probably only hammerkrook (im_constructing), dongo and midas would come close to the old main lu (if they decided to play tomorrow).
Parent
we will make it next season, easy man #2014mlgyear
Parent
butchji is a machine :D

IMPOSSIBRU
Parent
that's what I mean, he's good enough to always make a comeback and perform very good. :P
Parent
No not really. If they didn't play for like 4 years, people who have been active are for sure better (see kresti or Kevji, they didn't play for a Allstar team yet)
Parent
And yet I'd still take azatej, maus, butchji or gifty over either of those two. :P
Parent
I still would say that Kevji is better than gifty. About the others well yea, they might be better than kresti :)
Parent
I would take Gifty over Kevji any time, anywhere. However, it's not on us to decide - captains will make first picks and if I understood correctly, some players will be chosen by community.
Parent
Under current state of gifty being inactive, while kevji is playing / being active, u cannot deny the fact that Kevji would have upper hand over him, regardless of gifty being top player at past, making him better pick for allstars.
Parent
I'm not "active" at all, playing NC matches, thats all. So i doubt that gifty wouldn't be able to play better than me or atleast on the same level. Not gonna signup for that one anyway.
Parent
I never said Gifty is better than Kevji at this very moment, nor other way around. Honestly, we can't know that unless they both play. I just said that I would pick Gifty over Kevji, my reasons are that Gifty has earned all-star status long time ago and bringing him back may draw a bit more attention and viewership than having Kevji in there.
Parent
Concidering the fame and all, i agree on that, but my reply was made only from the point of skill view at current state, which would suit more in favor of Kevji, as gifty would need some time to get back into shape.
Parent
kevji really ain't bad, but come on, gifty is gifty
Parent
TEAM NL VS TEAM NL2 PLEASE
Parent
The only way to "get old players back" is to pay them? :P
Parent
Well, it definitely more enticing to have prizepools
Parent
It has been like that since 2006.
Parent
need more dutch people
Parent
sorry, not comming back.
Parent
Qu'est ce qui s'putain d'passe t'entends? jouons pour l'hémisphère ouest
Parent
inb4 SeanZina runs away with the money
inb4 999Jorge becomes a faggot
Parent
too late bruv
Parent
<timbolina> hahaha people donating for my csgo skins :P
seriously?
inb4
team UK with some nazis in west
team FI and phyzic in north (and maybe nuggan)
team PL/EE mix in east
R.I.P. south
Parent
who cares , with some coverage + streams/shoucasters id would be great for ET I think , well It cant be worse than it is now |}
Parent
For some reason I genuinely don't see a PL/EE mix happening. :D
Parent
what else there is in east? :D
Parent
clowns n shit
Parent
Oh yeah. Clown and Filus to save the day
Parent
y u mad tho
Parent
<timbolina> huehuehue, it was me all along the "friend in hospital" of playaa, it's so easy to scam those nerds, now we're back for round 2 this time with ET
The title says it all
Parent
how i get to play im allstar baby :)
haha rito c'est quoi ca 14,06 euro??? 20 CAD?
Avi for West
Frop u be crazy
frop rich much :s
Wouldnt it be smarter to make this prize pool for actual teams then just some random good players thrown together lel>?
this cheater has some good ideas

/!\
Parent
learn 2 triangle nob /!\
Parent
just need all those nationscup teams to join as teams and we're good to go!
Parent
There aren't any teams left herp derp
Parent
just donated 25 euros ;) gl with the cup!
Should be winner take all in a 4 team tourney, make first place at least a bit juicy
Donation amount: €1.06 EUR
Total: €1.06 EUR
Purpose: ET All Stars 2014

Recipient information
Donations coordinator: Tim Bakker
Thanks, oh glorious leader
Parent
ermagerd Vanhaomena pls recent avis/vids
Parent
i shall triple the prize pool if you reach 10000 euros (:
cool stuff, i'll get on it

ermagerd Vanhaomena pls recent avis/vids
How can that be 48 cents tho? 06 + 06 = 12?
Please take in mind that PayPal charges 3,4% transfer fee from donations.
Parent
my bad :)

nice life btw :D
Parent
can i play guys