Recruitement Open

Hi all,

I'm creating a team for people who would be down to play 6o6 and pracc at least 4 times a week. If people are motivated enough we can also try to go and play a the Lan coming or get ready for the next one if there is on next.
I'm looking for 5 french players if possible but other nationalities can of course join.
You can mp me on crossfire or on Discord either if you are interested :)

cya
Comments
:smiley:
i advise to play some games on discord and get to know ppl 1st
Im french but im playing for #follow.et professional eSports cklub since 2008 aka next lan winners
I am interested in this new project.... however I am concerned about the lack of prac during the week. I am willing to commit 6 days a week with at least 4 hours per day. I play rifle but only speak english. I am soon to be 17 years old but show signs of maturity and think that I can learn a lot from a guy called mini mav. I once went to a lan event and I did well. I beat the top scores on dance dance revolution 3 along with some other nerds including panda, pansy and deryn. I hope this is useful for you as I feel that keeping a fit slim body like myself is a key thing to professional gaming and I hope that I can help spread the word of my fitness plans to other people here on crossfire.

I hope you get back to me soon as I feel I have more to offer than most people here on crossfire. I can also get my friend mixtu0re to come play with me and lefrancois as he is a cunt.
Quotebut show signs of maturity

Hmmm...
Parent
You clearly know nothing. I am starting to cook food all on my own and I have even had the responsibility of getting in the shower without my parents telling me.... Who's mature now?
Parent