ET fails, Headset Fails!

1st:
If i start ET it says: Wrong in ET.exe, send microsoft the report yes/no
only if i make a whole System scan I can play but the next time it shows up Again!

2nd:
Microfone is auto-muted but its not the mic itself cause i bought a new 1 but that 1 did not work too so need help!
Comments
*******NUKED*******
ur computer is fucked up ! virus imo
You might wanna check if your microphone is enabled in windows sound settings, and also try putting its volume on maximum.
1st:
Seems to me that u have some virus/trojan/another shit that backs after reboot. Try some online scans or download good1 antivir ( ffs not avast- it is NOT good antivirus)

2. First try to update ur mainboard/soundcard drivers. If that wont help check ur sound configuration @ control panel

Start->control panel->Sound and Audio sth( dont have english verion of xp so...)->4th shit up( after audio- speech i perhaps) and Volume @ Speech Recording. Check Mic and turn it @ maximum.

Gl
Hope it will help.
will try it out, thx
Parent
Seriously just format

dont trust that installation anymore
dont even trust the format!! it can be a virus as well!

simply buy a new computer. problem solved and you are happy. ;-)
Parent
dont ever trust buing new computer, *they* will put the viruses @ hdd again...
Solution: make ur own hdd !
Parent
<< Microfone is auto-muted but its not the mic itself cause i bought a new 1 but that 1 did not work too so need help! >>

I'hv the same problem when i join a server/change map in a steam's game, i just open my sound mixer (or w/e is the name) and check the 'in front mic' box (it select the back one else ...)