Logitech SetPoint Drivers Dilemma

first of all I dont wanna even try Razer Drivers so dont remind or recommend me about them
second thing is that im going to format my computer next week ;>

now is the real question is Install or not to Install Mouse Drivers...
after I heard a lot about how SetPoint Drivers sucks, so I dont know now what is better for me...
to be without any Drivers and just use default windows sensitivity plus disabling xp acceleration OR Install SetPoint Drivers with default windows settings without disabling xp acceleration like Overdrive says that SetPoint Drivers disabling any of acceleration ;<

this is the moment when your opinion entering into the scene ;<
to be or not to be ;>

drivers > no drivers
or
no drivers > drivers

BTW
mAus - Logitech G5
Comments
g5 > *
lol agree but
with drivers or without
what do think about setpoint drivers
pure shit or must be on every mouse
Parent
i never have any problem with setpoint , just dl and install it it rox

you also have to fix the windows accel with that : http://cya.et.free.fr/Divers/mousesofts/accelfix.exe
Parent
i didn't dl it but maybe it's the same coz i uploaded the one of raziel
Parent
yeah, the link was quote from overdrive's thread "Mouse settings for newbies"
so yep this is the same ;>

"As mentioned by RaZieL in his guide, WindowsXP has an inbuilt 'acceleration-like' feature. Operating Systems like Win9X/WinNT/Win2000/Linux/Mac do not have this feature. It can be easily enable or disabled by running the following patch: Aoin Accelfix http://home.arcor.de/_aero/projects/accelfix/old/accelfix_20060417.zip
Parent
with drivers
i uninstalled mine and my aim kinda sucked for some strange reason. reinstalled and it was better again. keep em installed imo :p
It's psychologic if you felt sucks without it, SetPoint is only for changing settings / binding and more comfortable(DPI etc...) Nothing ealse.
Parent
drivers > no drivers
no drivers > drivers
nevah.

DRIVERS = G5 power : >

drivers >>>>>>>>>>> no drivers
Parent
ok

gonna install mines
Parent
no drivers!
MOUSE:
PAD:
DPI:
MOUSE RATE:
SENS IN GAME:
SENS @ WINDOWS:
WINDOWS ACCEL: YES/NO
MOUSE DRIVERS: ON/OFF
toda merosh ya sus ;>
Parent
use older drivers...
ive got driver setpoint implementation and I keep all game settings unchecked,works like a charm!
drivers, no drivers

just turn off the bloody accel
Well overdrive id say that implementation does make a diff but just take settings if they dont suit you change a bit untill YOU think its fine xD