AGP problem!!1

I have the same problem as i had already before... I just formated pc yesterday and.. i tried to view my specifics (cpu,gfx,ram, etc...) in EVEREST Ultimate Edition program where i saw that my AGP status is disabled.. :/ as u can see on this screenshot ->
image: agpproblem13f81

I already fixed 1 year ago.. or smth bcoz i formated that time too.. and AGP gfx turned automatic in disable state,.. but i forgot it how i did ;( coz someone told me it ;X (can't remember).

I want to fix it again bcoz i tried to play a lot of games (et, cod2, etc..) and fps are dropping so fuckin hard ;/. If someone know how to fix it plz be so friendly and write here to.

Cheers!

EDIT: Ok i found it alone .. if any one of u (Intel users) will have this problem download and instal infinst_autol - Provides Intel Chipset support for Windows* operating system

thnx god, its fixed !
Comments
look @ bios , reboot ur pc then press the Bios button
i dont have any options there.. i already checked :S

damn i cant remember what i did last time ;((((
Parent
AGP is old!
PCI-e > AGP
DRAM Slot #3 : -512 MB (DDR SDRAM) - where You buy it ? :D
if u meant this(DDR SDRAM) its just a bug @ this program.
Parent
bios ftw
uninstall every driver and every gfx tweaker that you have even the ones related to the refresh rate off monitor

install only the basic necessary gfx driver and see if it works
Ok i found it alone .. if any one of u (Intel users) will have this problem download and instal infinst_autol - Provides Intel Chipset support for Windows* operating system

thnx god, its fixed !